Top Gear USA returns to Australian Screens
The guys from TopGear USA return to Australian screens tonight.
Tanner Foust, Rutledge Wood, and Adam Ferrara are back for another season of cars , fun and interesting adventures.
The guys have an action packed season ahead, which includes
- Enter in a 24 hours $500 car race.
- Competing in a USA v Europe car Challenge
- Finding the ultimate military vehicle.
- Look for a replacement for the US Postal services truck
- Drive the aftermarket versions of the Camaro, Challenger and Mustang
- Take three Convertible sports car to the ski fields
- Try to find which small car is the best car for the busy city
- Then make history in Cuba
Season preview is below
The preview for tonight’s season opening episode is below, where the three take on the Rubicon trail in three 4WD’s.
Sadly at the moment, this could be the last season we see of the show as the History channel in the USA which produces the show has cancelled it. But that is not to say it is the end as another network could pick it up. Here is hoping that someone sees how good the show is and pick it up and moves it to a new home.
The 5th season of the US version of Top Gear returns to Australian TV tonight 8:30 on the BBC Knowledge channel 612 on Foxtel.
Images courtesy of the BBC.